Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Slow cooked chicken cubes in a delicious orange, teriyaki sauce
Make and share this Orange Teriyaki Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in crockpot.
- Sprinkle tapioca over vegetables then add chicken.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Delicious!! I made it on the stove top .. very easy, will make it again soon!! thanks ..
This dish was kind of bland and dry for me. Though the chicken was moist (which was surprising since not really covered with liquid), I felt that it needed some more seasoning. Sorry.
Very tasty, very orangey! We enjoyed this. I ommited the tapioca as I don't have any and used a vegetable mix containing green beans, carrots and broccoli. Great flavour in this simple dish.