1/1 Photo of Nice 'n Easy Egg Rolls
PastorTootie Capps's Note:
These baked egg rolls are lower in fat with the same taste as the fried ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- 1/2 cup dried mushroom
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 16 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Soak mushrooms in warm water 30 minutes.
- 2Drain, chop, discard stems.
- 3Chop chicken.
- 4Stir fry chicken and garlic quickly in heated cooking oil for 2 minutes.
- 5Add vegetables; stir fry for 3 minutes more.
- 6Blend soy sauce into cornstarch, ginger, sugar, and salt.
- 7Stir into chicken mixture, cook until thickened.
- 9Wrap 2 Tbsp filling in wrapper burrito style.
- 10Bake on cookie sheet at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 11For extra brown rolls, brush with egg white mixed with a little water, before baking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nice 'n Easy Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: