Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fill Moo Shu shells or Tortillas with this delicious Moo Shu Pork. It tastes just like your favorite Chinese restaurant! Shop at an Asian market for the Moo Shu shells and thinly sliced pork. Otherwise ask your butcher to thinly slice the pork for you.
- Cut pork into 1/4 inches strips and mix with water, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, wine and corn starch. Set aside. In a separate bowl mix cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce and Hoisin Sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok, scramble eggs in wok. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok and cook pork mixture until fully cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in wok and stir fry cabbage mixture. Then add pork mixture and eggs, stir evenly and drain to serve.
- Wrap mixture and a little Hoisin Sauce in a moo shu shell or tortilla and serve.
Love this- I made it for my husband's birthday, and he told me it should be added to the favorites list :) Yum!
AWesome recipe. So quick and easy to make. I even used leftover grilled pork tenderloin, cooking it as directed (just not as long) and it worked perfectly. Super easy and super delicious.
This is really good and easy to prepare. I give it a 5 star.