1/7 Photos of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Cups - 4 Points
I made this recently and even my 9 year old daughter loved it! She has requested it again since then. This is a great recipe for Weight Watchers, Core or Points. It equals 4 points per serving, 2 lettuce cups per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, onion, ginger and garlic in a skillet on medium heat. Break meat up as it cooks.
- 2When beef is browned, add bok choy, pepper, mushrooms and soy sauce and cook until bok choy is wilted, about 3-5 minutes.
- 3Clean and dry bibb lettuce leaves.
- 4When beef mixture is done, spoon 1/2 cup of beef mixture into each lettuce leaf. Yields 2 filled leaves per serving.
- 5Serve with extra soy sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Cups - 4 Points
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 402.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g