Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
This recipe came from the Pillsbury Annual cookbook for 2009. we eat steak once a week so it's easy to get bored of it, but this is a great, unique and easy way to serve steak
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb sirloin steak, strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 green onions with tops, diced
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ' 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- in a large bowl mix first 8 ingrienents and add steak strips
- toss to coat and marinade at least 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a skillet and sautee onions and mushrooms 3-4 minutes.
- unroll pizza dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- spoon 2 tablespoons mushroom mixture into center of rectangle.
- pull 4 corners of douugh together and twist to seal.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- in a saucepan boil i cup water to boiling.
- add the green beans, cover and cook 3-4 minutes to blach then drain.
- drain steak, reserving marinade.
- boil reserved marinade and boil until sauce thickens.
- stir in steak, green beans and seasme seed.
- divide mixture into 4 greased rammekins.
- place filled bundle on top of steak mixture.
- beat egg and water with fork and brush over top of dough.
- bake 30-35 minutes until dough is golden brown.