2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe came from the Pillsbury Annual cookbook for 2009. we eat steak once a week so it's easy to get bored of it, but this is a great, unique and easy way to serve steak
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb sirloin steak, strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 green onions with tops, diced
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pizza crusts
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ' 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1in a large bowl mix first 8 ingrienents and add steak strips
- 2toss to coat and marinade at least 1 hour.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet and sautee onions and mushrooms 3-4 minutes.
- 4unroll pizza dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- 5spoon 2 tablespoons mushroom mixture into center of rectangle.
- 6pull 4 corners of douugh together and twist to seal.
- 7Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8in a saucepan boil i cup water to boiling.
- 9add the green beans, cover and cook 3-4 minutes to blach then drain.
- 10drain steak, reserving marinade.
- 11boil reserved marinade and boil until sauce thickens.
- 12stir in steak, green beans and seasme seed.
- 13divide mixture into 4 greased rammekins.
- 14place filled bundle on top of steak mixture.
- 15beat egg and water with fork and brush over top of dough.
- 16bake 30-35 minutes until dough is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mongolian Pot Pies
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 1121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: