This is my adaptation of a popular fast food salad
Make and share this Mandarin Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken
- 3 -4 cups salad greens
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained,reserve liquid
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup crispy chinese noodles
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mandarin orange liquid
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix dressing and toss with salad.
- Serve at once.