My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak black mushrooms until soft.
- 2Remove the stalks and wash.
- 3Cut the bamboo shoot and vegetables into small dices.
- 4Also cut the chicken and shrimps into small dices and mix 1 tsp of cornflour well.
- 5Use the remaining cornflour to make corn-starch solution.
- 6Heat chicken stock in a wok.
- 7Scald the chicken and shrimps till cooked.
- 8Bring the stock to a boil and add the vegetables, bamboo shoot and mushrooms (in the order written in ingredients).
- 9When this comes to boil, add seasoning and stir in corn starch stirring continuously.
- 10Bring to boil and add the coriander leaves and the beaten eggs stirring continuously.
- 11When the eggs float on top remove from flame.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lung Fung Soup
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 196.8 mg
- Sodium 4142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: