Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one is also from the Diana Liu cookbook. I haven't tried this yet. Lobster in my part of the country is too expensive for me to make this.
- 2 lobster tails, cut into bite-size pieces, shell left on
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 1/2 ' lengths
- 4 slices ginger, 1-inch x 2-inch (or 1 Tblsp. ginger juice)
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon preserved black bean, mashed
- 2 eggs, slighty beaten
- 1⁄2 cup broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat 2 Tblsp. oil in frying pan until hot.
- Saute green onions and ginger 1 minute.
- Add lobster and stir-fry 4 minutes; remove from pan; set aside.
- Heat 2 more Tblsp. oil in frying pan until hot.
- Stir-fry pork and salted black beans 5 minutes.
- Add broth, soy sauce, sherry, and salt; bring to boil.
- Pour eggs slowly into pork mixture and stir gently.
- Add lobster pieces; cook 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot as part of a chinese meal.