This one is also from the Diana Liu cookbook. I haven't tried this yet. Lobster in my part of the country is too expensive for me to make this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lobster tails, cut into bite-size pieces, shell left on
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 1/2 ' lengths
- 4 slices ginger, 1-inch x 2-inch (or 1 Tblsp. ginger juice)
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon preserved black bean, mashed
- 2 eggs, slighty beaten
- 1/2 cup broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat 2 Tblsp. oil in frying pan until hot.
- 2Saute green onions and ginger 1 minute.
- 3Add lobster and stir-fry 4 minutes; remove from pan; set aside.
- 4Heat 2 more Tblsp. oil in frying pan until hot.
- 5Stir-fry pork and salted black beans 5 minutes.
- 6Add broth, soy sauce, sherry, and salt; bring to boil.
- 7Pour eggs slowly into pork mixture and stir gently.
- 8Add lobster pieces; cook 2 more minutes.
- 9Serve hot as part of a chinese meal.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Tail With Lobster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.1 mg
- Sodium 1041.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: