1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From Chinese Cuisine. Another gorgeous photo and recipe I'm planning on trying this week with all our cold weather!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the beef into 1 and 1/2" pieces.
- 2Blanch the beef in boiling water.
- 3Remove and drain.
- 4Transfer the beef to a deep pot.
- 5Add 12 c water ad bring to a boil.
- 6Turn heat to low and cook for 1 hour or until the liquid is reduced to 3/4 its original amount.
- 7Cut carrot, potato, brown onion and tomato into 1/2" pieces.
- 8Cut the cabbage into large squares.
- 9Place carrot, potato, brown onion, tomato and cabbage in the pot.
- 10Cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- 11Add cooking wine (or sherry) soy sauce and salt.
- 12Palce in a large bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lo Sung Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 483.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g