Chef #230369's Note:
Restaurant style garlic prawns. These Garlic prawns are a result of 2 yrs experimentation to get them tasting just as good, as my favorite Chinese restaurant that has closed down...so sad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pan on stove, I use a cast iron pan, but you could even use a wok.
- 2Melt butter in pan, add onion and garlic, cook for 30 seconds on high heat.
- 3Add prawns and toss through onion, butter and garlic.
- 4Add chilli and lime salad dressing (or lemon/lime juice).
- 5Sprinkle 1 tsp marjoram over prawns.
- 6Finish with freshly cracked black pepper and ground sea salt.
- 7Garnish with fresh parsley, serve with rice.ENJOY :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Pearl City Garlic Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.8
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 422.1 mg
- Sodium 817.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 46.9 g