Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Restaurant style garlic prawns. These Garlic prawns are a result of 2 yrs experimentation to get them tasting just as good, as my favorite Chinese restaurant that has closed down...so sad.
- Heat pan on stove, I use a cast iron pan, but you could even use a wok.
- Melt butter in pan, add onion and garlic, cook for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add prawns and toss through onion, butter and garlic.
- Add chilli and lime salad dressing (or lemon/lime juice).
- Sprinkle 1 tsp marjoram over prawns.
- Finish with freshly cracked black pepper and ground sea salt.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve with rice.ENJOY :).