1 hr 4 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces plum baby food, preferably strained plums with apples (1 jar)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed or 1 1/2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1PREPARE PLUM SAUCE:.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the plums, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and garlic.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- 5When cool, remove and discard the ginger.
- 6PREPARE SPRING ROLLS:.
- 7Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray. Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray.
- 8In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce and sugar until smooth. Set aside until step 13.
- 9Set the skillet over medium-high heat.
- 10Add the cabbage, carrots, celery and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- 11Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside until step 14.
- 12In the same skillet, cook the ground turkey, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 13Add the soy sauce mixture to the skillet and stir well.
- 14Add the cooked vegetables and remove from the heat.
- 15Arrange the sheets of phyllo dough in one stack. Cut crosswise into 3 strips. Transfer 2 stacks of the strips to waxed paper and cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out as you work.
- 16Place 1 strip of phyllo on a work surface and lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- 17Place 1 tablespoon of filling at the short end of the strip, centering it between the edges.
- 18Roll up the strip and filling one-third of the way. Fold the right and left sides of the phyllo over the filling and continue rolling to the end.
- 19Place the roll, seam side down, on a prepared baking sheet.
- 20Repeat with the remaining phyllo sheets and filling.
- 21Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 22Serve hot with the plum sauce.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Mini Spring Rolls With Lighter Plum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: