Cook2 hrs 10 mins
This is from the Diana Liu cookbook. A very good way to cook duck.
Make and share this Honey Orange Duck recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water in a large kettle.
- Place duck, anise and parsley in boiling water; cook 10 minutes.
- Remove duck from water; let cool on rack for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake duck on rack in a roasting pan for 1 1/2 hours.
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, honey, sherry, salt and ginger juice.
- Pour half of mixture into cavity and brush remaining mixture on duck.
- Bake 30-40 minutes more; basting every 10 minutes during the last 1/2 hour of baking.
- Transfer duck to a platter.
- Garnish with orange slices.
- Serve hot.