1/4 Photos of Honey Grilled Pork Chops
Sue Lau's Note:
These tasty chops have a bit of an Oriental flair! Can easily be done under the broiler if you don't wish to grill outdoors, or if it suddenly rains! Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from chops; then prick with a fork on both sides and set aside.
- 2Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl; pour half of this in a shallow pan and add the chops.
- 3Pour remaining sauce/marinade over the chops, then refrigerate for up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Prepare grill; spray grill rack with non-stick spray before heating.
- 5Combine sugar, honey and sesame oil in a small saucepan; cook on low until sugar dissolves then remove from heat.
- 6Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- 7Drizzle chops lightly with peanut or other oil on both sides, and grill directly over coals or heat until lightly charred.
- 8Turn chops and do opposite side; then move away from direct heat.
- 9Brush chops with honey glaze and cover grill.
- 10Turn and baste chops several times, until meat checks done, about 30 minutes or a cut towards the bone section shows no blood and only pale pink to browned meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 2067.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 27.3 g