1/5 Photos of Honey Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
A chinese favorite, made at home...serve with rice and veggies. You might want to brown the chicken first for even more flavor and a faster cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken legs (skin on or off)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 -4 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon asian hot chili sauce (optional)
- 1Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13x9-in baking pan.
- 3Place the chicken legs in baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, gradually whisk milk into cornstarch.
- 5Whisk in soy sauce, honey, vinegar and garlic.
- 6Pour over chicken; toss to coat.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes, stirring twice, until chicken is cooked, and until sauce is bubbling, and starting to thicken.
- 8Stir the green onions into dish, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- 9Bake 10 minutes longer, or until the chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.1
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 201.2 mg
- Sodium 1567.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 48.2 g