- Dice chicken and coat lightly with flour which has been seasoned with salt.
- Fry chicken in batches in hot oil until golden brown or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oil, drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Pour off excess oil leaving one tablespoon of oil in pan.
- Add ginger to pan, saute gently one minute.
- Add honey, stir for one minute.
- Add combined cornflour, water, chilli sauce, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add chicken pieces, toss in sauce for three minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Add sliced shallots, cook for a further minute.
- Serve with rice or chinese noodles.
Excellent recipe! Making it for the second time this month. Fairly simple and very delicious!
Tasted awesome to the family. I got boocoo browine points from the wife and kids. I added shrimp and it set it off even more. Made three times this month by request. Thanx Sueie for the recipe b/c its a keeper.
My 14 year old son help me make this he thought it was easy enough for him to make on his own.This is is his new favorite dish,he absoultly loves it. I thought it was very delisious! Thanks for shraring!