1/1 Photo of Honey Chilli Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken and coat lightly with flour which has been seasoned with salt.
- 2Fry chicken in batches in hot oil until golden brown or until chicken is cooked through.
- 3Remove from oil, drain on paper towels.
- 4Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 5Pour off excess oil leaving one tablespoon of oil in pan.
- 6Add ginger to pan, saute gently one minute.
- 7Add honey, stir for one minute.
- 8Add combined cornflour, water, chilli sauce, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- 9Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- 10Add chicken pieces, toss in sauce for three minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- 11Add sliced shallots, cook for a further minute.
- 12Serve with rice or chinese noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Chilli Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 240.0 mg
- Sodium 607.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 80.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce