This is a recipe from my neighbour. She's 85 and was formerly from CHINA. Still cooking for us kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 2Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Knead the dough. It should have a bouncy texture, and should stick to your hand. Heat up a wok, without oil, and make sure to use a non stick pan, as it is easier.
- 4When the wok is hot, spread the dough around the wok in a thin layer (use your hand as the dough is still sticking to it). Size is about 6 inches.
- 5Remove when cooked (roughly around 30 seconds).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Popiah Wrapper ( Spring Roll )
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 26.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: