Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a recipe from my neighbour. She's 85 and was formerly from CHINA. Still cooking for us kids.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead the dough. It should have a bouncy texture, and should stick to your hand. Heat up a wok, without oil, and make sure to use a non stick pan, as it is easier.
- When the wok is hot, spread the dough around the wok in a thin layer (use your hand as the dough is still sticking to it). Size is about 6 inches.
- Remove when cooked (roughly around 30 seconds).
Thanks for the recipe u have posted. My family members love it. My friend also love it ask me to forward yr recipe to her.
This was a disaster! Please check your measurements.