A little dish I created a couple of years back. Extremely healthy. The fish turns out really moist, and the juice is out of this world. I usually add a little more garlic, but I am CRAZY about garlic. Has become such a staple with my family that it is requested for at least once a month. Don't worry about adding any salt, I personally feel that it isn't needed. The herbs and juices mixed together makes it all natural and tasty enough. But if you feel some salt is lacking, just sprinkle a little before digging in. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap round the fish twice.
- 2Brush the middle portion of foil with olive oil.
- 3(Where the fish will sit on top) Place the fish fillet on top of the greased foil.
- 4Rub ginger juice into fish.
- 5Sprinkle a pinch of pepper on top of fillet.
- 6Spread the Oregano and Basil evenly over the top of fillet.
- 7Sprinkle the finely chopped garlic over the top of herbs.
- 8Rest the tomato slices on top.
- 9Arrange the Onion rings over the fillet.
- 10Squeeze the juice of both the orange and the lemon over the whole fillet.
- 11Grate the zest of both the orange and lemon on the top.
- 12Wrap up the fish with all the ingredients in the foil.
- 13Place the envelope in the grill and grill at 400F for 20 minutes.
- 14Turn the grill off and let it sit in the grill for another 10 minutes.
- 15Remove the envelope, cut an "X" on the top, place on plate and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Grilled Herbed Fish
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 146.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: