Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little dish I created a couple of years back. Extremely healthy. The fish turns out really moist, and the juice is out of this world. I usually add a little more garlic, but I am CRAZY about garlic. Has become such a staple with my family that it is requested for at least once a month. Don't worry about adding any salt, I personally feel that it isn't needed. The herbs and juices mixed together makes it all natural and tasty enough. But if you feel some salt is lacking, just sprinkle a little before digging in. ENJOY!
- Cut a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap round the fish twice.
- Brush the middle portion of foil with olive oil.
- (Where the fish will sit on top) Place the fish fillet on top of the greased foil.
- Rub ginger juice into fish.
- Sprinkle a pinch of pepper on top of fillet.
- Spread the Oregano and Basil evenly over the top of fillet.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped garlic over the top of herbs.
- Rest the tomato slices on top.
- Arrange the Onion rings over the fillet.
- Squeeze the juice of both the orange and the lemon over the whole fillet.
- Grate the zest of both the orange and lemon on the top.
- Wrap up the fish with all the ingredients in the foil.
- Place the envelope in the grill and grill at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the grill off and let it sit in the grill for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the envelope, cut an "X" on the top, place on plate and serve.