1/3 Photos of Ground Beef Chinese Style
1 hr 5 mins
Easy and fast recipe to prepare. Serve with a salad and you have a complete meal. Use vegetables your family enjoys. This dish has Umami rich flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, brown meat; add onions,garlic and celery.
- 2Cook until vegetables have softened.
- 3Add mushrooms and green pepper.
- 4Let simmer another 5 minutes.
- 5Add beef broth, soya sauce and macaroni.
- 6Cover and cook until macaroni is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Chinese Style
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g