Excellent as a hot appetizer or main dish served with buttered noodles or rice.
Make and share this Glazed Chicken Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken drumsticks into a large ziplock bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- refrigerate overnight (or at least one hour) turning bag over occasionally so chicken gets well coated.
- Arrange chicken on rack in foil lined broiler pan that has been sprayed with a cooking spray such as Pam.
- Reserve marinade.
- Brush chicken with reserved marinade.
- Cook in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken and cook, brushing occasionally with reserved marianade until chicken is done approximately 45 minutes.