1/1 Photo of Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Denise in NH's Note:
Excellent as a hot appetizer or main dish served with buttered noodles or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken drumsticks into a large ziplock bag.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- 3refrigerate overnight (or at least one hour) turning bag over occasionally so chicken gets well coated.
- 4Arrange chicken on rack in foil lined broiler pan that has been sprayed with a cooking spray such as Pam.
- 5Reserve marinade.
- 6Brush chicken with reserved marinade.
- 7Cook in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 8Turn chicken and cook, brushing occasionally with reserved marianade until chicken is done approximately 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 986.7
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 276.3 mg
- Sodium 5635.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 71.2 g
- Protein 76.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: