1/2 Photos of Ginger/Garlic Savoy Cabbage
Versatile ginger makes this cabbage dish very tasty. Quick, easy and good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok or large skillet medium high heat, wait until oil is hot.
- 2Add cabbage and stir fry until cabbage just starts to wilt (do nor overcook).
- 3Add garlic, salt and pepper cook 1 minute.
- 4Add ginger cook 1 minute.
- 5Drizzle with lime juice and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger/Garlic Savoy Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: