A very simple and easy recipe for a very good tasting fried rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice and leave sit to the side (I generally cook my rice in chicken stock, but water can be used also).
- 2Cut green onions into about 1/4 inch stalks to make up a half cup.
- 3Scramble eggs and leave to side.
- 4Cut chicken up into chunks as large or small as you like and brown them in wok.
- 5I prefer to use a light marinade, but cooking in oil will be fine too.
- 6Leave to side.
- 7Heat up wok and lightly coat entire wok with sesame oil.
- 8You can substitute vegetable oil also, but sesame oil gives it a really good flavor.
- 9Throw in green onions and lightly brown them making sure not to burn them.
- 10Once cooked, throw in rice followed by chicken and then eggs.
- 11Toss around to mix them all together and add small amounts of garlic salt and pepper to season.
- 12Add soy sauce to your liking.
- 13Once you put in the ingredients, this shouldn't take long to cook.
- 14If you leave it on for a long time, it will burn.
- 15I suggest using a low flame for cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice w/ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 46.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: