Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very simple and easy recipe for a very good tasting fried rice.
Make and share this Fried Rice w/ Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice and leave sit to the side (I generally cook my rice in chicken stock, but water can be used also).
- Cut green onions into about 1/4 inch stalks to make up a half cup.
- Scramble eggs and leave to side.
- Cut chicken up into chunks as large or small as you like and brown them in wok.
- I prefer to use a light marinade, but cooking in oil will be fine too.
- Leave to side.
- Heat up wok and lightly coat entire wok with sesame oil.
- You can substitute vegetable oil also, but sesame oil gives it a really good flavor.
- Throw in green onions and lightly brown them making sure not to burn them.
- Once cooked, throw in rice followed by chicken and then eggs.
- Toss around to mix them all together and add small amounts of garlic salt and pepper to season.
- Add soy sauce to your liking.
- Once you put in the ingredients, this shouldn't take long to cook.
- If you leave it on for a long time, it will burn.
- I suggest using a low flame for cooking.
This is a wonderful rice. I added mushrooms to the pan and we loved it. Thanks SpadeNickel for sharing this.
WONDERFUL!!! If you really want to get that Asian touch, this recipe will do it. I added regular onions along with the green. This really pleased my family. Thanks!