Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
- Cook bacon til lightly browned but not crunchy and set aside.
- Add beaten eggs to bacon drippings and scramble.
- Remove and chop very fine.
- Add cooked rice and fry for approximately 5 minutes stirring constantly then add remaining ingredients; mix well and continue cooking for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve piping hot.
- NOTE: Use your favorite meats; pork, chicken, ham, beef, or shrimp, or experiment with whatever tastes good to you.