Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
- Cook bacon til lightly browned but not crunchy and set aside.
- Add beaten eggs to bacon drippings and scramble.
- Remove and chop very fine.
- Add cooked rice and fry for approximately 5 minutes stirring constantly then add remaining ingredients; mix well and continue cooking for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve piping hot.
- NOTE: Use your favorite meats; pork, chicken, ham, beef, or shrimp, or experiment with whatever tastes good to you.
I''ve used this recipe a few times now, and I''m quite pleased with it. Although it is not complicated, the end result is wonderful. Depending on my mood, and the availability of meat, I''ve used everything from fish to pork to chicken to beef to lamb as the
Just so you know, I haven't tried your recipe, but Chow Fun is a noodle dish, not fried rice, so you have your recipe name wrong. :)
Made for dinner last night, using some fresh (frozen) shrimp for the meat. We don't keep bacon in the house so I did skip that part and used a combination of regular oil and sesame oil for the frying. This was easy to prepare and tasted yummy. DH had two big bowls of it and was happy.