A good way to use up leftover plain rice and extra veggies that doesn't take too long. This is my favorite fried rice recipe.
- Scramble the eggs seperately and place aside for later.
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat, add garlic, ginger and onions
- When the onion browns, add the carrot, peas and corn.
- After the veggies get tender, add the scrambled eggs and toss around to coat in the oil.
- Add the rice, stir to break up any clumps and mix well with the veggies.
- After everything is nicely mixed, add the soy mixture and stir in well. Turn the heat up a little higher and cook for a few minutes for most of the vinegar to cook off.
The kids kept going back for more! Great, easy recipe!
Love the sauce! I added broccoli, summer squash and red pepper, left out the corn. Thanks for a yummy dinner! :)