1/1 Photo of Fried Rice
A good way to use up leftover plain rice and extra veggies that doesn't take too long. This is my favorite fried rice recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble the eggs seperately and place aside for later.
- 2Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in the pan over medium heat, add garlic, ginger and onions
- 4When the onion browns, add the carrot, peas and corn.
- 5After the veggies get tender, add the scrambled eggs and toss around to coat in the oil.
- 6Add the rice, stir to break up any clumps and mix well with the veggies.
- 7After everything is nicely mixed, add the soy mixture and stir in well. Turn the heat up a little higher and cook for a few minutes for most of the vinegar to cook off.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1391.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: