Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We call it Hokkien Mee in Singapore. It's a must-try, mouth-watering delight. May be enough for 2 servings if you have a small appetite.
- slice the onions and garlic.
- fry until light brown.
- add in beansprouts, vegetables and fishcake.
- stir-fry for 1 minute.
- set aside the cooked vegetables.
- mix cornflour, salt and pepper with the chicken meat.
- reheat frying pan.
- fry the meat until cooked.
- make sure they are separated into pieces.
- add in noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- add in beaten egg and fry.
- add in vegetables, continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- add in water and leave to simmer.
- remember to cover the frying pan.
- your gravy is ready.
- place noodles on a plate.
- garnish with thinly-sliced carrots, sliced chillies (if you want it hot), and sprigs of parsley.