miss zeee's Note:
We call it Hokkien Mee in Singapore. It's a must-try, mouth-watering delight. May be enough for 2 servings if you have a small appetite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice the onions and garlic.
- 2fry until light brown.
- 3add in beansprouts, vegetables and fishcake.
- 4stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 5set aside the cooked vegetables.
- 6mix cornflour, salt and pepper with the chicken meat.
- 7reheat frying pan.
- 8fry the meat until cooked.
- 9make sure they are separated into pieces.
- 10add in noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 11add in beaten egg and fry.
- 12add in vegetables, continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- 13add in water and leave to simmer.
- 14remember to cover the frying pan.
- 15your gravy is ready.
- 16place noodles on a plate.
- 17garnish with thinly-sliced carrots, sliced chillies (if you want it hot), and sprigs of parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Noodles Chinese Style
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1504.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 571.0 mg
- Sodium 547.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 242.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 79.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: