1/3 Photos of Fondue Dipping Sauces
Carmen B.'s Note:
Here are 3 sauces you can use for your next fondue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cracked Pepper Sauce good with beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (NOT MARGARINE)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon shallots or 1 teaspoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
Dill Sauce good with fish
- 1 cup regular sour cream or 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Teriyaki Sauce good with chicken beef fish
- 1Cracked Pepper Sauce: Beat cream cheese& butter together until smooth.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- 3Chill a few hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- 4Serve at room temperature.
- 5Dill Sauce: Combine all ingredients.
- 6Chill several hours or overnight.
- 7Teriyaki Sauce: Saute garlic and ginger in oil 30 seconds.
- 8Add soy sauce, water,& Sake.
- 9Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 10Combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
- 11Stir into Sake mixture.
- 12Heat& stir until thickened.
- 13Serve at room temperature or warm.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fondue Dipping Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2349.4
- Calories from Fat 2030
- Total Fat 225.6 g
- Saturated Fat 130.6 g
- Cholesterol 617.8 mg
- Sodium 6367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & fresh ground pepper