Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
My favortie stir fry with seafood
Make and share this Fast and Easy Scallop Stir Fry for One recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup scallops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooked broccoli (or less or sometimes I add mushrooms too that I have sauteed)
- 1⁄4 cup stir fry garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- Place scallops in a bowl with soy sauce and sherry, garlic, and ginger. Let marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat oil to med. in a skiller and add scallops and marinade and cook until almost done.
- Add cooked broccoli and stir fry sauce to the pan and simmer until scallops are done. Serve over rice.
Thanks to the Easy Does It challange I picked this recipe out to try. Very easy to make and the flavor is so good. For us I chose to add carrots and shrimp to our meal. Looking forward to having this recipe again.
We really enjoyed this! I doubled the recipe to serve 2. I also could not find the garlic sauce so used a "hot & spicy" stir fry sauce. Mine had a nice kick to it. It was a tad bit salty but that may have been due to the extra salt in my sauce. This does make a lot of sauce so you could even cut that amount in half and still have plenty for your rice. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. Thanks for posting. :)
WOW, this is a great dish if you need something quick. I kept to the recipe but had to use a different garlic sauce because I couldn't find it in our store. I used a McCormick Garlic & Pepper Sauce and it worked perfectly. The flavour of the dish was wonderful. It was the right amount for one, served with steam rice. Thank you Anme.