The first dish my Mom taught me. Since I imigrated to North America, I've tasted numerous omelets, scramble eggs, poached eggs, but this egg dish is unique in its own and is still my all time favorite. Enjoy.
- Beat eggs together; season with salt and pepper, and add the"white" part of the green onion and sesame oil.
- Mix well.
- Add oil to the pan; turn up the heat.
- Add the egg mixture.
- break the egg into pieces.
- Toss and cook until the eggs are almost done.
- less then 2 min
- Take out the egg.
- Add more olive oil to the pan and cook the tomatoes.
- Season the tomatoes and add the rice vinegar and sugar; cook until the you can smell the tomatoes.
- Put the egg mixture back to the pan.
- Add the"green" part of the green onion.
- In a little bowl, mix corn starch with aliitle more than 1 tsp of water
- Serve hot.