1/1 Photo of Egg with Tomatoes: Chinese home-style
The first dish my Mom taught me. Since I imigrated to North America, I've tasted numerous omelets, scramble eggs, poached eggs, but this egg dish is unique in its own and is still my all time favorite. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs together; season with salt and pepper, and add the"white" part of the green onion and sesame oil.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Add oil to the pan; turn up the heat.
- 4Add the egg mixture.
- 5break the egg into pieces.
- 6Toss and cook until the eggs are almost done.
- 7less then 2 min
- 8Take out the egg.
- 9Add more olive oil to the pan and cook the tomatoes.
- 10Season the tomatoes and add the rice vinegar and sugar; cook until the you can smell the tomatoes.
- 11Put the egg mixture back to the pan.
- 12Add the"green" part of the green onion.
- 13In a little bowl, mix corn starch with aliitle more than 1 tsp of water
- 15Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg with Tomatoes: Chinese home-style
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 74.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: