1/4 Photos of Easy Fried Rice
I never could make fried rice, it always turned out sticky and nasty. Until one night when I couldn't sleep, I turned on the tv and watched this infomercial for cookware and they made fried rice. And what do you know, its a good recipe! Only thing good that ever came out of a infomercial, lol. Anyway my whole family loves it and have been asked for the recipe many times. If you have leftover chicken, toss it in too. I've also added hamburger and other veggies with good results too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt oleo in large non-stick skillet.
- 2Add onion, celery, and carrots.
- 3Saute until onions are transparent and carrots are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add peas and cook one minute more until peas are thawed.
- 5Push veggies to one side of skillet.
- 6Scramble eggs in empty side of skillet after the oleo spreads from veggies.
- 7Mix eggs into veggies and season with pepper.
- 8Add soy sauce.
- 9Then slowly mix in rice by the spoonful until all rice is added and all ingredients are well blended.
- 10Fry until steamy hot stirring often.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 755.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: