Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy meal for a busy family. I some times use leftover beef ( or chicken or pork, all works well) Very easy to double, which is what I have to do with this family.
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄4 ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 ounces beef sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, 1 inch slices
- hot cooked rice
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Stir in soy sauce, cornstarch, wine and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add vegetables, onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring constantly until tender.
- Push vegetables to the side.
- Add meat and cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink.
- Add bouillon mixture and green onions; stir together with beef and vegetables.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.