These wings are so easy to make, and finger licking good. Every time I bring these to the office as a snack they go in minutes. I usually marinate a whole heap of these wings, and divide them up into bags in the freezer. And each time I am pushed for time, I just pull out a bag (a portion enough for my family) and pop them into the grill. The longer the wings stay marinated, the tastier they are. Whatever you do, do NOT leave the honey out. Makes a BIG difference. Pretty healthy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken wings into two pieces.
- 2One part wing, and the other drumlet.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- 4Add the chicken wings and drumlets into bowl and mix well.
- 5Wrap bowl with glad wrap and pop it into the fridge overnight.
- 6The next day, place chicken on the grill and brush with remaining juices in the bowl.
- 7Grill the chicken at 400 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes turning over once.
- 8The more often juices from the bowl is brushed on, the tastier the wings will be.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunken Grilled Wings
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.0
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light soya sauce