Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast, easy, tasty dipping sauce from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. Add a pinch of crushed red pepper if you want a little heat.
- 44.37 ml rice wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml dark tamari soy sauce
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame oil, a drizzle
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine.
Have to agee with the previous reviewer, had a bit of a strong flavor from the vinegar - added 2 tablespoons of water and tasted much better! Thanks for posting - will make again.
Perfect for the Goi Cuon (Vietnamese Cold Spring Rolls) I made for tonight. Delicous! I did add about 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to the sauce as I found it a little strong, but the taste was right-on! Pam