Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another great party/potluck dish. Quick and very tasty. You may also serve this as a main dish over rice or noodles.
- 2 -3 lbs kielbasa, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jarla choy sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- Slice kielbasa and place in crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to kielbasa.
- Stir till kielbasa is coated well.
- Cook on low until heated thoroughly, about 2-3 hours.
This was really terrific....quick, easy and tasty! Another keeper!!
This was yummy and added alot to my pre-Christmas party! I served it alone and people just put it on the plate with the other goodies!
Excellent! I used fresh bratwurst and cooked them very low over the stove-top instead of the crockpot. Finished it stir-fry with sauteed peppers & onions and served over noodles.