1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chinese Chicken With Pineapple
8 hrs 15 mins
Tasty Chinese dish made in the crock pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat crock pot on high.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on all sides, transfer to crock pot.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients, except the cornstarch, into the skillet and heat through, stirring well, transfer to crock pot.
- 5Turn crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours until chicken is tender, depending on your crock pot.
- 6Half an hour before serving, blend the cornstarch with a little water and stir into the crock pot to thicken sauce.
- 7Serve on rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chinese Chicken With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 435.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g