Tasty Chinese dish made in the crock pot!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chinese Chicken With Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat crock pot on high.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on all sides, transfer to crock pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except the cornstarch, into the skillet and heat through, stirring well, transfer to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours until chicken is tender, depending on your crock pot.
- Half an hour before serving, blend the cornstarch with a little water and stir into the crock pot to thicken sauce.
- Serve on rice.