Better than take out IMHO.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- oil, for frying
- 1 1/4 lbs beef steaks, sliced into thin strips and tossed with 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, slice the florets
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 6 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce, mixed with 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1Heat a 2.5in depth of oil in a wok until very hot.
- 2Fry the steak in batches until dark and crisp.
- 4Pour off most of the oil and stir-fry the broccoli, garlic, ginger and chili for 1 minute.
- 5Tip in the sweetened soy sauce and lime juice and cook for 2 minutes. Toss in the beef and scallions and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 2141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: