Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A combination of two of my favorite party recipes. One of those easy to throw together recipes that can dazzle a crowd!
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line the bottom of a 9" spring form pan with waxed paper. Take wonton wrappers, and start to line the bottom and up the sides of the pan, slightly overlapping, and basting with a bit of eggwash made with one egg and a few drops of water as you go along.
- Toast the wonton pie shell in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Using a beater or food processer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, and then mix in the four eggs, garlic powder, and soy sauce.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in scallions and crab meat.
- Pour into spring form pan, and bake for 50 minutes until set.
- Allow to chill overnight before releasing from pan.
- Drizzle with duck sauce before serving.
- Serve with toasted wonton wrappers or crackers of choice.