A combination of two of my favorite party recipes. One of those easy to throw together recipes that can dazzle a crowd!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Chinese duck sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Line the bottom of a 9" spring form pan with waxed paper. Take wonton wrappers, and start to line the bottom and up the sides of the pan, slightly overlapping, and basting with a bit of eggwash made with one egg and a few drops of water as you go along.
- 3Toast the wonton pie shell in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Using a beater or food processer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, and then mix in the four eggs, garlic powder, and soy sauce.
- 5Using a rubber spatula, fold in scallions and crab meat.
- 6Pour into spring form pan, and bake for 50 minutes until set.
- 7Allow to chill overnight before releasing from pan.
- 8Drizzle with duck sauce before serving.
- 9Serve with toasted wonton wrappers or crackers of choice.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rangoon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.7 mg
- Sodium 714.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g