Carrie K.'s Note:
A fun, easy way to use St. Patrick's leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the rice in a pot using three cups of water until the rice is ready.
- 2Add the garlic to a large skillet, cooking on medium heat.
- 3Add the corned beef and cabbage when the garlic is turning a slight brown color (don't let the garlic cook too long or it will be bitter).
- 4Use a separate skillet to cook the egg.
- 5When the corned beef and cabbage start to heat, and the garlic turns golden brown, stir in the cooked egg, then the steamed rice.
- 6Season with pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g