Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fun, easy way to use St. Patrick's leftovers.
Make and share this Corned Beef Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the rice in a pot using three cups of water until the rice is ready.
- Add the garlic to a large skillet, cooking on medium heat.
- Add the corned beef and cabbage when the garlic is turning a slight brown color (don't let the garlic cook too long or it will be bitter).
- Use a separate skillet to cook the egg.
- When the corned beef and cabbage start to heat, and the garlic turns golden brown, stir in the cooked egg, then the steamed rice.
- Season with pepper and serve.