1/1 Photo of Chinese Style Fried Pork Chops
Savory with just a hint of sweetness, this pork chop is one of my husband's favorites. It whips up in no time and served with a quickly stir-fried veggie and rice, it makes a complete meal in under 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tenderize meat pork with a meat mallet. If you're short on time, pound to at least 1/4 inch thickness or thinner.
- 2Mix together all the ingredients except cornstarch and oil and pour over pork. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes. (I've marinated it as long as 1 day and as little as 10 minutes.).
- 3Just before frying, pour cornstarch on top of pork and stir into marinade.
- 4Heat enough oil in a large skillet to cover bottom. Place pork in pan when oil begins to shimmer. Cook pork chops over med-high heat until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Style Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 670.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 43.4 g