This is easy to prepare and delicious too!
Make and share this Chinese Sticky Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, whisk crouton crumbs and cornstarch.
- Stir in the soy sauce.
- Add chicken and toss until completely coated.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes until nice and crispy and cooked through.
- Turn about 4 or 5 times during cooking to avoid burning.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with additional soy sauce, chopped scallions, cooked rice and steamed sugar snap peas, if desired.