1/3 Photos of Chinese Sticky Chicken
This is easy to prepare and delicious too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk crouton crumbs and cornstarch.
- 2Stir in the soy sauce.
- 3Add chicken and toss until completely coated.
- 4Cover; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add chicken and cook, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes until nice and crispy and cooked through.
- 7Turn about 4 or 5 times during cooking to avoid burning.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Serve immediately with additional soy sauce, chopped scallions, cooked rice and steamed sugar snap peas, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Sticky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.3 mg
- Sodium 548.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.1 g