This is home-style Chinese cooking that is easy and tasty. Get the Chinese sausage (Larp Chong) from a Chinese grocery store. The sausage gives the flavor to the chicken therefore it's a must in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken into 1 1/2 to 2 inch pieces.
- 2In a large bowl, mix chicken with soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch, sherry wine, and ginger juice.
- 3Remove stems from mushrooms that have been soaked and softened. Slice into long pieces.
- 4Stir mushrooms and larp chong into chicken.
- 5Put mixture into a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- 6Steam over boiling water for 25 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high power for 13 - 16 minutes.
- 7Serve with steamed white rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Steamed Chicken and Chinese Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 595.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: