Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is home-style Chinese cooking that is easy and tasty. Get the Chinese sausage (Larp Chong) from a Chinese grocery store. The sausage gives the flavor to the chicken therefore it's a must in this recipe.
- Chop chicken into 1 1/2 to 2 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken with soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch, sherry wine, and ginger juice.
- Remove stems from mushrooms that have been soaked and softened. Slice into long pieces.
- Stir mushrooms and larp chong into chicken.
- Put mixture into a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- Steam over boiling water for 25 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high power for 13 - 16 minutes.
- Serve with steamed white rice.