Chinese Roast Pork Tenderloin
- Place the porkloin in a large ziploc freezer bag.
- In a small bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into the ziploc bag; remove as much air as possible and seal shut.
- Refrigerate from 6 to 36 hours (I prefer the longer marinade time).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove porkloin from the marinade (discard remaining marinade); place on wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Insert meat thermometer.
- Roast about 1 hour or until the internal meat temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on the wire rack for 15 minutes before removing thermometer.
- To serve as a main course, cut the porkloin into 1/4" slices.
- To serve as a Chinese appetizer, cut into 1/4" slices; arrange on platter with separate small bowls of Chinese hot mustard and untoasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy it by first dipping a slice into the mustard, then into the sesame seeds.