Cook1 hr 30 mins
Moist, juicy, flavorful, easy. Prep time includes 12 hours of marinating.
Make and share this Chinese Roast Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, sesamme oil, dry mustard, ginger, garlic and ground black pepper to make the marinade.
- Place chicken in a bowl or zip lock plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over it.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour, I marinate it for at least 12 hours.
- Turn the chicken over in marinade occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast chicken on rack until chicken is dark brown and a fork can be inserted with ease, at least 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Bring marinade to full boil and use to baste chicken every 15 minutes.