1/1 Photo of Chinese Roast Chicken
13 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Moist, juicy, flavorful, easy. Prep time includes 12 hours of marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, sesamme oil, dry mustard, ginger, garlic and ground black pepper to make the marinade.
- 2Place chicken in a bowl or zip lock plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade over it.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour, I marinate it for at least 12 hours.
- 5Turn the chicken over in marinade occasionally.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 7Roast chicken on rack until chicken is dark brown and a fork can be inserted with ease, at least 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 8Bring marinade to full boil and use to baste chicken every 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 2172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 46.8 g