Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Pepper Steak recipe that does not call for tomatoes and as some of you know I do not like tomatoes. This is a very tasty dish that after the overnight marinade it is quite easy to do. Marinading is not included in prep or cooking time. Enjoy!!!
- Partially freeze steak; slice across grain into 2 x 1/4 inches strips and set aside.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a shallow container, mixing well; add steak.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325 degrees) for 1 minute.
- Add steak mixture; stirfry 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Reduce heat to low (225 degrees).
- Stir in green pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender.
- Serve over rice with additional soy sauce, if desired.