This is a Pepper Steak recipe that does not call for tomatoes and as some of you know I do not like tomatoes. This is a very tasty dish that after the overnight marinade it is quite easy to do. Marinading is not included in prep or cooking time. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially freeze steak; slice across grain into 2 x 1/4 inches strips and set aside.
- 2Combine next 6 ingredients in a shallow container, mixing well; add steak.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325 degrees) for 1 minute.
- 5Add steak mixture; stirfry 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- 6Reduce heat to low (225 degrees).
- 7Stir in green pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender.
- 8Serve over rice with additional soy sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pepper Steak
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 814.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless round steak