Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My neighbor from Shangai just came over to teach me this recipe. She says she always makes it for potlucks and everybody loves it. I can see why.
- Fry garlic and ginger on medium-high heat until beginning to brown. Add green onion and let fry for half a minute.
- Add chicken cubes and turn up the heat to high, stir-frying until opaque.
- Turn heat back down to medium. Toss in peanuts and soybean paste, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar over the mixture and stir for a minute or two longer.
- Serve with rice.
- *If your peanuts are not roasted, put them in an oven preheated at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Stir once before done. Take them out before completely roasted because they continue to cook once out of the oven.