My neighbor from Shangai just came over to teach me this recipe. She says she always makes it for potlucks and everybody loves it. I can see why.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry garlic and ginger on medium-high heat until beginning to brown. Add green onion and let fry for half a minute.
- 2Add chicken cubes and turn up the heat to high, stir-frying until opaque.
- 3Turn heat back down to medium. Toss in peanuts and soybean paste, stirring to coat.
- 4Sprinkle sugar over the mixture and stir for a minute or two longer.
- 5Serve with rice.
- 6*If your peanuts are not roasted, put them in an oven preheated at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Stir once before done. Take them out before completely roasted because they continue to cook once out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Peanut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.8
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1001.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: