I just 'adopted' this recipe from the 'orphaned' recipe list - will be making and tweaking this soon. Sounds like a lovely recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb precooked shanghai noodles
- 1 dash sesame oil (for noodles)
- 1/2 lb snow peas
- 1/2 lb shrimp, shelled deveined
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped ((cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese wine
- 1Mix the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and add shrimp.
- 2Blanch the noodles, rinse under cool water and sprinkle with sesame seed oil, toss, and set aside. (You may want to trim noodles with scissors to about 4 inches in length, to make serving easier.) Blanch whole snow peas and set aside.
- 3Heat wok, add 1 tablespoon oil, when oil is hot, add shrimp and stir-fry until pink; set aside.
- 4DRESSING: In a blender or food processor, mix ginger, garlic, egg yolk, egg white, and lemon.
- 5Slowly drizzle in oil.
- 6Mix in soy and cream; set aside.
- 7Toss noodles, shrimps, and snow peas.
- 8Mix in dressing to taste.
- 9Garnish with scallions and coriander.
- 10Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pasta Salad With Creamy Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.7
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 161.7 mg
- Sodium 842.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
precooked shanghai noodles