Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from Recipezaar, February 2005. Haven't had time to try yet.
Make and share this Chinese Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas
- 250 g rice vermicelli
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 6 ounces shrimp, Cooked
- 130 g crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, Fine chopped
- 1 clove garlic, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Wash and trim snow peas.
- Place them in a bowl and pour in enough boiling water to cover them.
- Let stand 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain in colander, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, snow peas, red pepper, cucumber, shrimp and crabmeat.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, garlic, sesame oil, pepper, salt, vegetable oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Pour this dressing over the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
Thanks for sharing your recipe mianbao. I really enjoyed it! After mixing the dressing in a small bowl, I've already knew this salad would taste good. THe combination of garlic, ginger and sesame oil was great. It had a really nice aroma. I added a little bit of soy sauce and cilantro to it and I used edamame beans as I didn't have any snow peas at home.