A basic orange chicken recipe. Add your favourite veggies to make it go further, if you like. Red peppers are a nice choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cubed chicken in a bowl with the marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
- 2While the chicken is marinating, prepare the sauce ingredients.
- 3When the chicken is nearly ready, heat the wok and add a bit of oil.
- 4Throw in the garlic and ginger and stir-fry until aromatic.
- 5Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color.
- 6Push up to the sides of the wok, making a well in the middle.
- 7Add the sauce.
- 8Mix the sauce and the chicken together.
- 9Stir-fry for another minute and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 581.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: