Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A basic orange chicken recipe. Add your favourite veggies to make it go further, if you like. Red peppers are a nice choice.
- Place the cubed chicken in a bowl with the marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, prepare the sauce ingredients.
- When the chicken is nearly ready, heat the wok and add a bit of oil.
- Throw in the garlic and ginger and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color.
- Push up to the sides of the wok, making a well in the middle.
- Add the sauce.
- Mix the sauce and the chicken together.
- Stir-fry for another minute and serve hot.
We thought this was THE BEST chicken!!! That orange juice gave it so much yummy flavor! I added red pepper flakes as well for a little zing. SO good. Will definitely be making this again. Served with fried rice...
easy to make and very tasty but not as good as the restaurant version