1/2 Photos of Chinese Lemon Chicken
This is great served with jasmine rice. If you like a lot of sauce you might want to double it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1Mix together the egg, 1T cornstarch and soy sauce.
- 2Place in a gallon size ziplock with the chicken and allow to marinade 10 minutes or more.
- 3Heat oil in pan -- while it is heating dip each piece in additional cornstarch and place in frypan cooking till done and golden brown.
- 5Mix first 4 sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- 6Add water, juice, and ketchup whisking to prevent lumps.
- 7Cook till thick and clear and serve with chicken over rice or use as dipping sauce and "chicken nuggets".
- 8Cook time is approximate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 183.2 mg
- Sodium 1247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 43.4 g