Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple grilled chicken recipe that I have made outdoors and in my broiled oven and Foreman grill!
Make and share this Chinese Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag.
- Stab the chicken a few times to make sure it soaks up all the goods, then add to the liquid.
- Place in fridge for at least a few hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill until done turning once.
I marinated my chicken for 24 hours. This isn't bad, but for me it isn't a five star marinade.
Not a review but a question. How long to broil the chicken in aqn oven, does anyone know???
This was amazing!! I followed the ingredients exactly. I marinated my boneless skinless chicken breasts overnight. I used my stovetop grill pan. My extremely picky 19yo ds said I should make it every single day. Although I won't be making it every day I certainly will be making it again. Thanks for such a great recipe.