1/2 Photos of Chinese Grilled Chicken
A simple grilled chicken recipe that I have made outdoors and in my broiled oven and Foreman grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag.
- 2Stab the chicken a few times to make sure it soaks up all the goods, then add to the liquid.
- 3Place in fridge for at least a few hours.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade and grill until done turning once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 2910.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 30.5 g