1/2 Photos of Chinese Grilled Chicken
A simple grilled chicken recipe that I have made outdoors and in my broiled oven and Foreman grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag.
- 2Stab the chicken a few times to make sure it soaks up all the goods, then add to the liquid.
- 3Place in fridge for at least a few hours.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade and grill until done turning once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 2910.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 30.5 g