1/1 Photo of Chinese Five Spice Short Ribs - Crock Pot
8 hrs 10 mins
A little sweet, a little spicy, and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion and put it into a slow cooker.
- 2Season the short ribs with garlic salt and pepper.
- 3Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, brown all sides of the short ribs. When browned, place in slow cooker on top of sliced onions.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the top of short ribs. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Five Spice Short Ribs - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 968.3
- Calories from Fat 776
- Total Fat 86.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 930.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder