Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious and filling salad perfect for lunch or dinner. You can omit the chicken for a delicious Chinese Slaw.
- 1 head chopped cabbage
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 8 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 package ramen noodles, crumbled (reserve spice packet for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 teaspoons vinegar
- Mix dressing ingredients (allow to sit overnight if you have time).
- Toss with cabbage, chicken, almonds and Ramen Noodles.