Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and filling salad perfect for lunch or dinner. You can omit the chicken for a delicious Chinese Slaw.
- 1 head chopped cabbage
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 8 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1 package ramen noodles, crumbled (reserve spice packet for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 teaspoons vinegar
- Mix dressing ingredients (allow to sit overnight if you have time).
- Toss with cabbage, chicken, almonds and Ramen Noodles.
This is a delicious salad. My kids, and spouse and myself loved it I hope you enjoy.
I love Chinese Chicken Salad, but I cut down the oil by 1/4 cup. I increased the vinegar slightly. I also used water chestnuts when I had no almonds one time that I made it.
This was good, but I had trouble with the dressing. As the recipe didn't specify what kind of vinegar, I used rice, and I think it was too mild with the amount of oil called for. I ended up adding a lot more vinegar and some soy sauce to give some kick to the dressing. Otherwise, very tasty! Thanks for posting!